Health: The number of deaths in coronavirus is increasing. The infection has killed more than 46,000 people worldwide. Cold cough, sore throat and fever are the primary symptoms of corona disease. The olfactory force also disappears. If any of these symptoms occur, call the helpline or call the person to get a sample test.
What to do if you get caught positive after the COVID-19 test? The doctors are advised in this regard:
- First of all you have to go to the self quarantine. Inside the home, at least 6 feet of distance from family members must be maintained.
- Make a list of people you met in the past few days. Ask them to be aware too.
- Don’t let others use what you use.
- Do not take any medication by yourself. Get treatment at the hospital if needed.
- Store supplies of essential food, medicines, and other medical products in advance.
- The dress must be clean. Wash your hands with soap-water for 20 seconds. This advice is given to everyone for awareness of coronavirus. If there is no handwash-water, the hands should be rubbed well with a sanitizer.
- The family should use personal things differently right now. Such as food, water bottles, and regular consumables. If necessary, the sick member should be kept in a separate house. In this case, it is better to arrange separate toilets.
- How to use phone or e-mail. Emergency phone numbers, doctor’s numbers are all on hand.
- Do not be intimidated, discuss with your family. In the event of an attack, plan ahead in advance.
- Drink plenty of water and get enough rest.
References: New York Times, CNN